5.0

I'm sitting here waiting to go in withdrawals because dr Eric Richardson forgot to call in my script. This is Saturday I will be in full on withdrawals by Monday because there's no back up doc. No this is not resolved far from it

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Saltzer Medical Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saltzer Medical Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Saltzer Medical Group to other companies on our site.

Comments

I saw Dr Richardson 3 weeks ago for mess check and surgery for my knees. He sent me downstairs to x-ray, I got nervous so I went back up to the Dr and said I needed my neck shots and talk about my knees.

So I payed down on the table and he said I don't have time for you, rudely, I'm so busy. I jumped up and said you don't have time for this and grabbed my coat he looked at me and said lay down, I did and left. He was supposed to have someone call me physical or surgery. Haven't hear a word.

I thought our appointment was still going on when he sent me to x-ray. He never said goodbye or see you next time, nothing